For future Top Ten Tuesday topics & info on how to participate, click here!
1. Briony Tallis of Ian McEwan's Atonement
She screws up everyone's lives! Go away Briony!
2. Mr. Poe of Lemony Snicket's The Bad Beginning
I hate adults who don't take children seriously.
3. Alexandra Lee of Katie Crouch's The Magnolia League
She's such a wannabe-individual hypocrite!
4. Neville Longbottom of J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
AHH! Stop following the rules all the time and usurping Harry and his posse.
5. Tom Joad of The Grapes of Wrath
Everyone in this book is annoying. I don't care, I don't care about any of you or your problems!
6. Lydia of Jane Austin's Pride and Prejudice
You're an idiot Lydia! Now everyone has to rush around covering up your idiocy so that their reputations won't be ruined!
7. The main character of Daphne du Maurier's Rebecca
Grow a spine woman, it shouldn't take you this long. Eesh.
8. Kristy of Ann M. Martin's The Baby-sitters Club
Oh. My. God. When I was little these were the first books given to me to read and I hated reading because I thought all books were as mind-numbingly boring as Kristy and all the other characters in these books.
9. Bella Swan of Stephenie Meyer's Twilight
I don't think I need to explain myself.
10. Pierce of Meg Cabot's Abandon
Stop moaning! You're not dead anymore. Nobody cares! We all have our own problems to worry about. Good Lord.